Are you looking for a job? If so, you’ve probably heard of Indeed, the world’s largest job search engine. Indeed is a great resource for job seekers, but it’s important to make sure your resume stands out from the crowd. Here are some do’s and don’ts of writing an effective Indeed resume.
1. Use a professional format. Your resume should be easy to read and organized. Use a standard font, such as Times New Roman or Arial, and make sure your margins are consistent.
2. Include a summary. A summary is a great way to quickly introduce yourself and highlight your skills and experience.
3. Use keywords. Employers often use keywords to search for resumes, so make sure to include relevant keywords in your resume.
4. Proofread. Make sure to proofread your resume for any typos or errors.
5. Customize. Tailor your resume to the job you’re applying for.
1. Don’t use an unprofessional email address. Make sure to use a professional email address, such as your name or a combination of your name and a number.
2. Don’t include irrelevant information. Keep your resume focused on the job you’re applying for.
3. Don’t use an unprofessional photo. Unless the job requires a photo, it’s best to leave it off your resume.
4. Don’t use too much color. Stick to a professional color scheme, such as black and white.
5. Don’t lie. Don’t exaggerate or lie about your skills or experience.
By following these do’s and don’ts, you can create an effective Indeed resume that will help you stand out from the crowd. Good luck with your job search!